It has always been the policy of Go-Pro Tax & Accounting, inc to keep all information that we collect from you confidential from all sources. We restrict access to all nonpublic personal information about you to members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We do collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on tax preparation organizer, worksheets, Federal and State tax reporting forms, and from other documents we use in tax preparation or other financial and related services.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others.
- Information we may receive from outside agencies such as banks and brokerage houses.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as instructed by you in writing or as required by law as listed below:
- Requirements to comply with federal, state, or local law.
- Requirements to comply with national, state, or local licensing rules.
- Requirements to disclose information in response to legal subpoenas.
- Items you permit or request us to disclose, as authorized by you in writing.
- Information that you authorize us to disclose by signing our engagement letter to electronically file your tax return, when applicable.
- Information that you authorize us to disclose by signing our engagement letter, which discloses that you are our client, without disclosure of financial or other personal information.
Return to Individual Tax Prep Process.
Return to Business Tax Prep Process.